Access UGA Expertise
Partner with UGA researchers to create the right solutions to help your business thrive.
I would like to…
- Access UGA resources to address an ongoing challenge to my business.
- Access discoveries, processes, and products generated by UGA faculty.
- Explore cutting-edge products and services being developed by UGA startups.
Whether an industry partner wants to mentor student entrepreneurs or invest in UGA faculty startups, purchase a startup or simply expand its network, the Office of Business Engagement can help you tap into UGA’s entrepreneurial community.
- Access highly trained personnel, advanced equipment, and cutting edge methodologies to explore my company’s ongoing challenges.
Access UGA Student Talent
Enlist UGA student teams to address acute business challenges and to uncover intriguing opportunities.
I would like to…
- Build a pipeline of interdisciplinary student talent.
- Harness new media technologies to advance my business.
Partner with the New Media Institute on a capstone project or class initiative in which students will apply emerging media and digital technologies to address a business challenge.
With a talented interdisciplinary student base at both the undergraduate and graduate levels, the New Media Institute offers a series of project partnership opportunities to best suit your organization.For more information, contactChris GerlachAcademic Professional, New Media Institute
- Partner with top business students to solve real-world challenges facing your company.
Partner with the Terry College of Business to create a project-based learning opportunity that gives you a recruiting advantage and adds value to your company.For more information, contactAnnie BuzzardAssociate Director of Corporate Relations, Terry College of Business
- Access engineering solutions that address some of my business’ steepest challenges.
We welcome businesses, non-profits, and industry to connect with the UGA College of Engineering through a variety of outlets including working with students teams through capstone senior design projects to address industry needs, engaging in collaborative research with our distinguished faculty and hiring our diverse and high-achieving students for internships and co-op positions.For more information, contactKelley SaussyDirector of Corporate Engagement, College of Engineering